Griffin Brown Digital Publishing Ltd is a company (established in 1997) offering the consulting service of Alex Brown. With over 20 years of experience working with document technology, Alex can provide the following services:
- Content modelling
- Selection and customisation of schemas to suit content
- Development of Schematron (ISO/IEC 19757-3) schemas
- Documentation of XML-based content models and workflows
- Technical implementation
- Development of "mission impossible" content wrangling tools
- Workflow components for transformation/quality testing/visualisation of content
- Maintenance or development of XSLT, XProc and Java™ applications
- Development of tools for conversion between specific XML and Office documents (e.g. Microsoft® Word™ documents)
- Specific experience with FrameMaker
- Analysis and design of XML workflows
- Development of content specifications/policy
- Customised introductory XML training
- Independent advice on system/vendor selection
For further information please email: email@example.com.
Griffin Brown Digital Publishing Limited is a company
registered in England with company number 3298691.
Registered Offices: 148
Salmons Lane, Caterham, Surrey CR3 0HA, UK.
VAT Registration No. 702 8543 48.